Finding The Best Solutions To Family Law Issues
With the notable exception of adoption, most family law matters are extremely difficult and emotionally troubling to the people they affect. Although nearly half of all marriages end in divorce, few people seriously consider what this might mean — let alone what to plan for — should it happen to them.
At Prater, Ridley & Llamas - Attorneys at Law, we take the guesswork out of handling family law matters. Our counsel is backed by more than 40 years of trial experience handling:
- Military custody, visitation and property issues due to deployments, divorce or getting stationed overseas
- High-asset divorce matters including prenuptial/postnuptial agreements, business valuation, property division, alimony requests and more
- Child custody issues associated with divorce, separations and third-party adoptions
- Termination of parental rights
- Child support issues related to requests and enforcement
- Court order modifications for child custody, child support and spousal support orders
- Fathers’ rights and grandparents’ rights
- Private and third-party adoptions
Firm partner Carol E. Prater practices exclusively in the area of family law and is a Board Certified Family Lawyer in the state of Texas. Her reputation as an extremely tough and fierce advocate in court is unmatched, while her more than 46 years of experience have made her a noted authority in contested custody jury trials throughout the Central Texas region.
We Answer Questions And Provide Solutions
Because family difficulties create so much emotional turmoil and instability, many of our clients need answers to questions about their children, their property, and their rights to calm their fears and get started on the process. Our attorneys understand this and will not only explain everything you want to know, but will also begin working with you right away to find the right solution for your problem.
In many cases, we are able to use our negotiating skills to find these solutions without the need for expensive, time-consuming, and potentially bitter litigation. But if the need for courtroom litigation arises, rest assured, you have a strong advocate bulldog on your side.
Get Strong Representation Today
If you are faced with a difficult divorce matter, speak to a family law attorney with experience helping civilian and military families in Bell County and surrounding areas. Schedule an initial consultation online or call our office in Temple, Texas, at 254-773-9081.